The autumn rain switch is inspired by the rain in autumn, and the switch was designed in autumn by Aregs Keyboard and Suixin Studio. The autumn rain switch refers to the BCP/Creampacas scheme and adopts Long Pole. With an extended spring, he will have a very elastic and feedback feeling. Now more and more people are in love with this feeling.
Stem made of P3 material makes the switch smoother during pressing and reduces the leaf Compared with the conventional POM material, the friction coefficient of POM is 0.3, but the P3 is 0.05.
- 3.7mm travel / 2.0mmactuation
- Stem: P3 （JWK Exclusive Materials）
- Top Housing: Nylon
- Bottom Housing: Mixed nylon
- Spring: 63.5(bottom out) extended spring
- PCB mount (5 pin)
- unlubed from factory
- Manufactured by JWK
- These switches are sold in packs of 10
- Quantity 1 = 10 switches