Wuque Studio is pleased to have teamed up with @Jr. Mars, the designer of ePBT Winter Breath for a lovely board this winter. The case features glow in the dark patterns silk screened at the back.
A standard sized, widely available LiPo battery is required if you purchase a wireless PCB to use wirelessly. But it's not provided as add-on. You can source it on your own.
Aurora x Winter Breath doesn't come with ePBT Winter Breath keycaps, they are sold separately.
- Variable gasket mount structure. Remove some or all of the gasket chips to change from firm to bouncy. Both Silicone and Poron gaskets are included to fine tune the experience even further!
- Default PCB (PCB05 Bodo) is a hot-swap PCB that supports multiple layouts with flex cut! This is a very unique feature that lets you use any or all of split L Shift, split R Shift, split Backspace, split spacebar, stepped Caps Lock and ISO Enter, anytime you want. No soldering necessary!
- The badges are hot-swappable, meaning you can change them without taking apart the case!
- 1x Ikki68 Aurora x Winter Breath case (PC top case and bottom case).
- 1x Multi-layout hot swap QMK PCB (Bodo)
- 1x Hotswap Namebadge set
- 1x Default PC plate
- 1x Silicone dampening pad between PCB & plate
- 1x Silicone dampening pad between PCB & case
- 1x Silicon Gaskets Set
- 1x Poron Gaskets Set
- 1x Keyboard storage case
- 1x Coiled USB cable
- 6x 2u + 1x 6.25u set of color-matched stabilizers
- Extra screws, diodes, sockets, keyboard feet, hex screwdriver
* Aurora x Winter Breathcase and ePBT Winter Breath will be color matched by different sets of people, and they will be produced at two different factories. There may be slight variation in final colors from renders. We will try our best to match as close as possible to the Pantone chip picked by the designer.
- Case material: Injection-molded Polycarbonate.
- Default plate material: PC
- Weight (fully assembled, with optional weight): 1040g
- Weight (fully assembled, no optional weight): 720g
- Case Finish: Translucent top case, Opaque bottom case.
- Typing angle: 6.5 degrees
- Dimensions: 13.6" x 4.4"
- Base height: 0.9" tall without rubber feet