A standard-sized, widely available LiPo battery is required for Bluetooth editions but it's not included with the kit. You can source it on your own.
Aurora R2 Highlights:
Variable gasket mount structure. Remove some or all of the gasket chips to change from firm to bouncy. Both Silicone and Poron gaskets are included to fine-tune the experience even further!
Default PCB (05 - Bodo) for wired version is a hot-swap PCB that supports multiple layouts! This is a very unique feature that lets you use any or all of split L Shift, split R Shift, split Backspace, stepped Caps Lock, and ISO Enter, anytime you want. No soldering is necessary! Default PCB (06 Iceland) for Wireless version is a Blue Tooth/VIA hot-swap that supports splits like Bodo, except space bar. For all PCB specifications, please check PCB table here.
Default Silicone dampener kits and add-on poron dampener kits can provide different typing feels and sounds, so you can test and choose the one you like most.
The badges are hot-swappable, meaning you can change them without taking apart the case! There will be a custom badge group buy after R2 GB ends. You can even get a one-of-a-kind badge made with your custom design!
Personalize your Aurora even further with the use of Logo Chips! The little cutout above the right Arrow Key has LEDs underneath. Cut your own design onto a piece of thick paper and put it over the hole to see the light shine through. You can even 3D print plastic chips, laser-cut other materials as well. The Aurora will come with one Wuque Studio branded chip, and a blank chip to cover the cutout in case you do not want to use it.
Aurora Snow: Aluminum top case
Aurora Fog/Blue/Pink/Clear: Polycarbonatebottom top case
- Bottom case material: Injection molded Polycarbonate for all colorways
- Default plate material: PC
- Weight (fully assembled, Alu Top Case, PC bottom case, no optional weight): 830g
- Weight (fully assembled, full PC case, no optional weight): 720g
- Optional Alu top case: 200g
- Optional weight: 320g
- Case: Frosted PC Top and Bottom case or Alu Top case and PC Bottom case
- Typing angle: 6.5 degrees
- Dimensions: 6" x 4.4"
- Base height: 9" tall without rubber feet
- 1x Ikki68 Aurora top and bottom case
- 1x PCB05 (Bodo) for wired version or PCB06 (Iceland) for the wireless version
- 1x Hotswap badge set
- 1x Default PC plate
- 1x Silicone dampening pad between PCB & plate
- 1x Silicone dampening pad between PCB & case
- 1x Silicon Gaskets Set
- 1x Poron Gaskets Set
- 1x Keyboard storage case
- 1x Coiled USB cable (Matches case color)
- 1x Wuque Studio logo chip, color-matched to the plate.
- 1x blank logo chip color, color-matched to the plate.
- Extra washers,screws,diodes,sockets,keyboard feet,hex screwdriver
PLEASE NOTE there is NO stabs kit by default, you need to purchase it separately, the IKKI68 Aurora R2 is only compatible with the 1.2mm version, you can purchase it from here together with your Aurora R2 kit.
PCBs, Plates, and Other Add-ons Here.
Matching Stabilizers Pre-order Here.
Matching Switches Pre-order Here.
Aurora x Winter Breath Here.
Aurora x Zen Pond Here.