10 case colorway, 9 knob&weight combos, extra knobs, and weights to meet your DIY need.
* Bluetooth/VIA Wired and Wireless Hotswap PCB
Supports Bluetooth 5.0 and VIA configuration, and works in both wired and wired less mode. Hotswap PCB with Kailh sockets.
ANSI, ISO, split spacebars, step caps lock, right shift, backspace
* Battery Included
Every Zoom65 Essential Edition comes with a 2300mAh Li-ion battery included in the kit. The battery should last 6-8 weeks between charges under normal use. Once it's out of charge simply connect your keyboard to your PC / laptop using the included USB-c cable.
* Internal weight
Take your keyboard to the next level with an internal brass weight, sold separatelyhere. It weighs about 400 grams and the exposed brass inside the case gives it a nicer, more solid sound compared to having no internal weight. Compatible with all Zoom65 sold to date.
Gasket mount design 6.5° Typing angle 20mm front height Essential kit with Aluminium knob/weight: 1.55kg Essential kit with Aluminium knob / weight & internal brass weight: 1.95kg Essential kit with brass knob / PVD SS weight: 1.82kg Essential kit with brass knob / PVD SS weight & internal brass weight: 2.22kg PCB can be used in wired or wireless mode.
Essential Kit Contents
• Aluminum top & bottom case of buyer's choice • Aluminum / SS external weight of buyer's choice • Aluminum/brass rotary knob matching the external weight. • Hot-swap, multi-layout Bluetooth PCB Compatible with VIA. ESD Protected. Can be used in wired or wireless mode • Polycarbonate plate • Set of WS Stabilizers • 2300 mAh Li-ion battery • Coiled USB-C cable • Full foam kit • Gaskets • Screws and other installation tools and accessories • Faux suede storage case
Buyers can pick and choose their preferred weight and knob combo with their choice of case. The included weight and knob will be of the same color/finish.
Additional weights and knobs can be purchased separately on their own.
Keycaps are for illustration purposes, they are not included in the kit.
1. Reading and following the build guide is essential, especially if it's your first time building. Please make sure to read the build guide in full before you attempt to install it.
2. The case, weight, and knob colors shown in the photos are renders. Colors may appear different on different screens and devices, depending on calibration and color profiles. Actual colors may appear slightly different in production units.
3. Prism External Weights of the treatment process, all prism-colored PVD external weights will have purple, yellow, blue, and other colors in a random gradient. This is difficult to be controlled. While we will try our best to make them look similar to our renders, and prism prototypes, please understand that there may still be differences with the final product. Variations due to this process are within our quality standard.