Introducing Irene Linear Switches!
Most switches on the market use a polycarbonate top, but nylon top housings are still preferred by many. That's why so many frankenswitches use a Cherry top. We've partnered with Gateron to bring this new offering to the market, with an Ink-based bottom, a cute lavender-colored nylon top, and a blush pink POM stem. We've also polished everything that can be polished.
- Designed by Malvix Studio
- Manufactured by Gateron
High Polymer Nylon Top Housing
- Polished Ink-Based Opaque Bottom Housing
- Polished Pro series POM Stem
- Linear | 4 mm travel
- Gateron Yellow Spring
- 50g actuation | 63.5 g bottom out
- PCB mount 5-pin
- Lightly factory lubed with an improved process to provide the best stock feel
- Quantity 1 = 10 switches