The Sagittarius Keyboard
"Each soul a single universe
Each mind bears the wages of their sins
Each person carries the blessing of existence"
We are excited to bring you the Sagittarius Keyboard! The layout was designed by Gondolindrim and his friend Tom, and optimized using doctorate level research to address some ergonomic concerns. The case was designed by CannonKeys! For more information on the specifics on the ergonomic optimization, be sure to check out this Interest Check thread.
- Ergonomically Optimized Layout
- Sandblasted Brass Plate
- Gasket mount
- 5.67 degree typing angle
- Brass Weight w/ Sagittarius Engraving
- Centered USB Port utilizing daughter board
- QMK and VIA Enabled PCB, and C3 Unified Daughterboard
- 2.7kg grams fully built with GMK Keycaps
- RGB LEDs in Sagittarius Constellation, Nanopores on case to reveal LEDs
- Indicator LEDs(LEDs not included)
- Rotary Encoder Support
Each Sagittarius Keyboard will come with the following:
- 1x 6063 aluminum board top
- 1x 6063 aluminum board bottom
- 1x Brass weight
- 1x Brass plate
- PCB, JST cable, USB daughterboard
- Mounting Hardware (screws, poron gasket strips and bumpons)
- Microfiber cloth and padded zip case with foam
- Black Top / Red Bottom
- Navy Top / Silver Bottom
- Grey Top / Lilac Bottom
- E-White Top / Gold Bottom
Layout (PCB Support - plate has NO ISO Enter/stepped caps lock support):
For the kit
All the conditions for the kits were determined based on the overall quality of the stock. A stock will have no visible exterior blemishes. This doesn't mean the kit is 100% perfect, tiny marks may exist with power zoom-in or under a certain angle of view or lighting.
We have tried our best to thoroughly QC all the kits based on our experience, but what the human eyes can see is limited.
A minus stock can have minor blemishes seen when built.
B stock can have slightly larger visible blemishes seen when built such as scratches and small dents.
Internal marks are not considered within the QC process.