Please note that this is a Group Buy item!
Don't combine this product with order GB items.
The SALVATION combines the soft and vibrant typing experience of an innovative leaf spring mounting system with a 60% tray case design.
The PCB is supported by silicon rubber standoffs attached to FR4 (fiberglass) leaf springs mounted to the case. Foam pads underneath the leaf springs provide vibration dampening and force modulation.
The leaf springs provide exceptional flexibility, allowing the entire plate/PCB subassembly to yield under keystrokes and vibrate in isolation from the case. The result is a typing experience that is soft and vibrant across the whole keyboard.
GB Starts: April 5th, 2021
GB Ends: May 7th, 2021
Est. shipping date: Q4 2021
- 1 x SALVATION Aluminium Case
- 1 x SALVATION Brass Internal Weight
- 1 x SALVATION FR4 ANSI Plate
1 x wilba.tech WT60-D WEIRDFLEX PCB (solderable) or wilba.tech WT60-H1 AVOCADO PCB (hotswap)
- 4 x SKUF Silicone Rubber Feet
- 12 x SALVATION FR4 Leaf Springs
- 16 x Silicone Rubber Standoffs
- 16 x PORON Foam Pads
- 4 x M2x3mm threaded spacers (for PCB mount to leaf springs)
- 8 x M2x3.5mm screws (for PCB mount to leaf springs)
- 12 x M2x4mm screws (for leaf spring mount to case)
- 4 x M3x5mm screws (for internal weight mount to case)
Weight and Dimensions
- Aluminium Case: 987 g (2.18 pound)
- Brass Internal Weight: 208 g (0.46 pound)
- Width: 304.80 mm (12.00 inch)
Depth: 115.31 mm (4.54 inch)
- 7.5° slope
- Bead-blasted anodized aluminium case
- Bead-blasted cerakoted brass internal weight
- Nickel plated, copper clad FR4 (fibreglass) plate
- QMK compatible, fully programmable with VIA configurator
- Made by Salvun
PCB Layout Support
Plate Layout Support
The images shown are renders of the product and are only used for illustration purposes. The end product may vary in color from the renders as they are not guaranteed to be 100% accurate to the end product. By purchasing this product, you are agreeing to the above terms. Any keyboards shown are not included and are only used to demonstrate the product in use. The QC standards are defined by Salvun, every keyboard shipped to us has passed the QC.
GB and Refund Policy
If you purchased this product, you are agreeing to the GB and Refund Policy.
For more information, check our FAQ.
Please note that our price is SGD(Singapore Dollar) and inclusive of 7% GST.